Item: PA-05 |
Ingredients for 2 or 3 Perfect Paellas! (Pan Not Included)
Already have a pan? Here are the premium ingredients to create the perfect paella! They really do make a difference - from flavor absorbing Bomba rice, to smoky paprika from La Vera, these ingredients elevate a normal paella to a remarkably authentic one. And there is enough here to make two or three paellas, depending on how big they are, of course!
Conventional rice or grocery store paprika are bound to produce a disappointing paella - we know from experience. For entertaining friends and family, be sure to start with the best ingredients. We guarantee you will see superior results!
1. Bomba rice from Calasparra D.O. (2.2 lbs) - the ultimate rice for paella
2. Hand-picked Spanish saffron (0.035 oz)
3. The celebrated smoked pimentón paprika, D.O. (2.47 oz)
4. All natural fire roasted piquillo pepper strips from Lodosa (8 oz) - scarce as they are flavorful and
5. A bottle of Senorio de Vizcantar Special Selection extra virgin olive oil (500 ml)
(We may substitute products of equal quality for those shown in photo.)
15 Inch Traditional Steel Paella Pan - Serves 6
Artisan Cooking Chorizo Sausage by Peregrino