Salted Caramel Stuffed Rabitos Royale Fig Bonbons (8 Pieces)
- Stuffed with salted caramel milk chocolate
- Dipped in 40% milk chocolate
- Tender Calabacita figs
- 8 gold foil wrapped bonbons
- Sophisticated treat
- Size - 5.01 oz/ 142 gr - 8 pieces
How can you top our wildly popular Rabitos Royale dark chocolate fig bonbons? Stuff them with salted caramel, of course! Our staff is firmly addicted to these little figs stuffed with a creamy milk chocolate and salted caramel ganache, then dipped in more rich milk chocolate.
Raquel and Señador Valero invented Rabitos Royale while living among the fig trees of a small village in southwestern Spain. They choose only tender young Calabacita figs from the neighboring groves. Their mild flavor and delicate texture are the perfect partner to rich, creamy chocolate.
The salted caramel fig bonbons are created when each little fig is stuffed with a rich mousse of salted caramel and milk chocolate. Then they are hand dipped in even more rich milk chocolate! Finally each bonbon is individually sealed in a wrapper. Opening each one is a celebration as you anticipate the first delectable bite!
Each attractive box holds eight bonbons.
These high quality chocolates have been tested and are well below the limits for substances with potential health concerns outlined in California’s stringent Prop65 requirements.
Dried fig (45%), milk chocolate (37%), (cocoa: 36% minimum) (sugar, cocoa butter, milk powder, cocoa mass, emulsifier: soy lecithin, flavorings), pasteurized cream, glucose syrup, concentrated butter, humectant (sorbitol), salt, preservatives (sorbic acid, citric acid), natural caramel flavoring.
Contains soy and milk. May contain traces of nuts. Gluten-free.
Serving size 2 pieces (32g) Servings per container 8. Calories 140, Total fat 6g (8%), saturated fat 4g (20%), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 10mg (3%), sodium 85mg (4%), total carbohydrate 19g (7%), dietary fiber 1g (4%), sugars 16g, includes 9g added sugars (16%). Protein 1g. Vitamin D 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 6%, Potassium 2%. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
All information listed on our website, including nutrient content information, ingredient lists, and information relating to health claims is for informational purposes only and not provided as medical advice. You should carefully read all information in the actual product packaging and labels, including for food allergen, nutrient content and qualified health claims before using or consuming a product. La Tienda does not assume any liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Use and Care
Store in a cool, dry place.