White Truffle Turrón - Albert Adrià Line by Vicens$18.95
- With real white Alba truffles
- Blended with hazelnut praline
- Coated in dark chocolate
- By Albert Adrià of El Bulli
- Turrons Vicens, founded in 1775
- Size - 5.3 oz/150 gr
Ready for a treat that will surprise and delight your palate? This innovative confection showcases the intoxicating flavor of fresh white Alba truffles. The earthiness of the truffles is surprisingly well balanced with crunchy hazelnut praline and rich dark chocolate. Serve this decadent dessert with a fine sparkling Cava or an espresso coffee.
Famed chef Albert Adrià partnered with the candy masters at Torrons Vicens to create a brand new take on traditional turron candy. He decided to showcase aromatic white Alba truffles to add an unexpected luxurious taste to this gourmet line.
Albert Adrià and his brother Ferran created the most innovative and famous restaurant in the world, El Bulli, in their native Catalunya. Albert continues to break new ground. He runs multiple successful restaurants in Barcelona and explores new ground through partnerships like this one with Torrons Vicens. The Adrià brothers always think outside the box, presenting quality products in stunningly unexpected ways. This truffle turrón candy is a perfect example of their genius.
The candy masters at Torrons Vicens have the knowledge and quality to bring Adrià's vision to fruition. Since 1775 Vicens has crafted fine turrón candy in the village of Agramunt. They are also curious and enjoy playing with innovative combinations, improvising new candies while referencing the more traditional turrón styles.
In 2016, Angel Velasco, the master turrón maker at Vicens, was awarded the title of "Best Pastry Chef in the World" at the prestigious Madrid Fusion food show.
Turrón from Agramunt has protected status (PGI) to ensure the quality and the candy-making tradition are protected from imitations. Turrón with this status must follow strict methods and must be made in the village of Agramunt.
Bitter chocolate (cocoa paste, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier: soy lecithin, natural vanilla flavor), white chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, skimmed milk, milk fat, emulsifier: soy lecithin, natural vanilla flavor, flavor), almond, hazelnut, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, icing sugar, truffled honey (99% Acacia honey, identical natural truffle aroma), sugar, sunflower oil, salt, lyophilized white truffle (0.02%) (equivalent to 0.1% of fresh white truffle). CONTAINS MILK, SOY, ALMONDS AND HAZELNUT.
Serving size 1.4oz (40g). Servings per container 4. Calories 200. Total fat 14g (18%), Saturated fat 5g (25%), Trans fat 0g (0%). Polyunsaturated fat 0.5g, Monounsaturated fat 2.4g. Cholesterol 0mg (0%), Sodium 55mg (2%), Total carbohydrate 13g (5%), Dietary fiber 2g (7%), Sugars 12g includes 3g added sugars, Protein 4g. Vitamin D 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%, Potassium 0%. *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
All information listed on our website, including nutrient content information, ingredient lists, and information relating to health claims is for informational purposes only and not provided as medical advice. You should carefully read all information in the actual product packaging and labels, including for food allergen, nutrient content and qualified health claims before using or consuming a product. La Tienda does not assume any liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
May We Suggest
"very nice , wish it was bigger"
doug - WEST PALM BCH., FL September 2017