- 4rosemary and thyme tortas by Ines Rosales
- 1cup shredded Payoyo cheese, or your favorite firm Spanish cheese
- 4tbsp membrillo (quince paste)
- Arbequina extra virgin olive oil by José Andrés Foods
- Sea salt, to taste
- Fresh rosemary, to garnish
Place tortas on a serving plate and spread a tablespoon of membrillo on each one.
Sprinkle a quarter of the shredded cheese on top of each torta, and top each with a drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of sea salt.
Decorate with fresh rosemary and serve.
Calories 226; Total Fat 12.6 gr (16%); Saturated Fat 4.6 gr (23%); Cholesterol 20 mg (7%); Sodium 621 mg (27%); Total Carbohydrates 20.4 gr (7%); Fiber 1.8 gr (7%); Sugars 7.9 gr ; Protein 7.2 gr ; Vitamin D 11%; Calcium 12%; Iron 4%; Potassium 0%.
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your caloric needs.