Paellero Marinera Seafood Paella Seasoning$5.95
- Combination of traditional spices
- Made with real saffron
- 3 individual packets
- Simple to use
- Each packet enough for a 4 person paella
- Size - 12 gr/0.42 oz
Made with real saffron, garlic and lemon, this authentic spice packet is perfect for a classic seafood paella. You will receive three 0.14 oz packets, each enough to season a paella for four. Just add a packet to your paella broth to bring out the full flavor of your paella.
Paellero Marinera is named after Paella a la Marinera, otherwise known as fisherman's paella. This style of paella is very popular in the Alicante region and includes shrimp, fish and shellfish.
Carmencita started as a company in 1920 when Jesús Navarro Jover began offering La Mancha saffron for sale in a town near Alicante, in the heart of paella country. What began as a one man business has grown over the last century into one of the most reputable spice companies in all of Spain.
Paella a la Marinera by Carmencita
Recipe for 4 servings
1 3/4 cups of paella rice
Seafood to taste (8 large shrimp, 6 mussels, 6 clams, 4oz of chopped squid, 4oz of diced tuna)
3 ripe grated tomatoes
1 small red pepper cut into slices
1 head of garlic
1 packet Carmencita Paellero Marinera
10 tablespoons of olive oil
2 quarts of water
1. Fry the pepper slices with the head of garlic. Put them aside.
2. Fry the prawns. Put them aside.
3. Fry the squid and the tuna. Put them aside. Fry the grated tomatoes. Put them aside.
4. Heat the olive oil in the paella pan. Add 2 quarts of water (8 cups). When boiling, add a package of Carmencita Paellero Marinera, stirring for a couple of seconds, and rice. Check for salt.
5. Add the seafood and the pepper, distributing them well.
6. Keep at a simmer at medium heat for 15 or 20 minutes until the stock is absorbed.
7. Let rest for a couple of minutes before serving.
As a suggestion:
To prepare a homemade fish stock, we put 3 quarts of water on to boil with fish*, tomato, and a lightly fried head of garlic. Add salt to taste. Bring to a boil and simmer for around one hour.
*Amount of fish for the stock: around 3/4 lb.
Ingredients: Garlic, salt, sweet paprika, black pepper, lemon, maltodextrin, parsley, clove, saffron extract and saffron (1%).
Serving size 1/2 tsp (1g). Servings per container 12. Calories 0. Total fat 0g (0%), Sodium 85mg (4%), Total carbohydrate 0%, Protein 0g. *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
All information listed on our website, including nutrient content information, ingredient lists, and information relating to health claims is for informational purposes only and not provided as medical advice. You should carefully read all information in the actual product packaging and labels, including for food allergen, nutrient content and qualified health claims before using or consuming a product. La Tienda does not assume any liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
May We Suggest